Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 5 - The Last Job (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

Noooo!!! Okuma-san you waited for 13 years please just let spica take care of the arsonist.

Tbf if you're hung up on something like this for 13 years , you'd usually wanna be the one to take them down versus letting some random schoolgirl do so (tho the idol thing as a way to touch his hand/showing on her phone aside, be amusing if there was some idol arc where she either became one or 'took out' a devious one lol) [altho that 'room' at the end probably implies something sinister like he's kidnapping/torturing ppl who 'got away' with previous crimes before maybe]

I assume the store is a parody of dunkin donuts but wouldn't be surprised if there were some places with simple names like just 'donuts' (tho are the donuts bigger than average, i don't think i've ever eaten a donut two-handed before unless it's just 'cute girl eating food two handed' as something common to draw [her working for a donut shop assuming she doesn't move on soon is a good way to poison someone again i guess])

Yeah, I'm curious how she views people like herself. Do they become targets if they fall outside of the values she has with "buttoning?" That would be interesting.
It would be interesting if she met someone with her abilities tho idk if she'd consider other serial killers 'similar' b/c some serial killers rationalize 'getting rid of "unneeded" people' like the elderly/homeless , etc, Spica herself is judging bc she can see into ppl's emotions/thought processes (if it's not another cliche "she's working for a big organization of assassins" or so)

LOL wow other than the eye wrinkles i guess the author didn't make his looks change too much unless it would've been too much of a pain for another white/grey haired guy to confuse ppl more (i love how she happens to run into him again, even if she got info from the detective on how to find him, i would've expected he would've moved away years ago too but i guess other than leaving the country you can get anywhere by train)

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Still hesitant to assume we're not getting bait & switched but it's certainly being presented as if Spica actually admires the Detective and wants to ensure justice can succeed where the legal system failed...

He's the legal version of a misbutton fixer, or at least I wonder if Spica sees him that way..
For now anyway. Being retired + having a torture chamber in a rented shipping container(?) sounds like he's going to get a little....extra legal, if you know you what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
bois if she sticks with the detective this story could be an absolute banger
I also really hope the detective doesn't turn out to be the killer, that would be such a letdown and it would just kinda seem like the author is doing it just to shock the audience
he could be useful although a more 'active' person with connections (if not a cliche shut in-hacker) would also be good unless it ends up "i trust you enough to tell you my secret/work with me" lol

Double-page supporter
bois if she sticks with the detective this story could be an absolute banger
I also really hope the detective doesn't turn out to be the killer, that would be such a letdown and it would just kinda seem like the author is doing it just to shock the audience
i agree.

I think it can be done really well if spica never actually tells him about her power and i dig a bitter ending with the death of either of them

Users who are viewing this thread