Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Unidirectional Affection and Object of Obsession

Group Leader
This is a low res version as the other one kept failing on me when I tried to upload it. Will fix it another time.

Double-page supporter
Man that girl first turned into a pervert cause of them now i have a feeling she'll turn yandere too going as far as to hurt houjou...

Lol, i thought you guys dropped it.

Btw publication status need to change to completed

Dex-chan lover
Nice, thanks. "Read" the raw since its completed at chapter 59,
its alright, definitely not worth continuing if its gonna be all new sm boss appearing or misunderstanding galore. Wonder what aoi told this chapter bully(same guy right?) in the end there.

Group Leader
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx
Warning: Major spoilers.
I quite liked the ending. Kosugi was getting bullied (instead of Zen) after Zen was expelled from school. Aoi told him to move forward. She herself is aiming to be a bonesetter. As for Tsuzaki, his M side awoken after Risa whipped the hell out of him (after she was pissed off at him using her and throwing her away).
Ayame quit school half-way through the semester of her final year. Two years later we learn that she and Zen are moving in together, and that Zen had been experimenting with dry prostate orgasms.

Dex-chan lover
@youkari
>tsuzaki
Kek, thanks for that summary. Looking forward to read this translated in a text bubble instead of the usual chapter summary in the raw site.

What's wrong with those bullied weak MC not putting up at least token resistance? Throw at least one punch.

Group Leader
need to translate until end... :( the raw ones is end on chapter 59 i belive.... i hope they can translate this until end

Dex-chan lover
Damn... im conflicted. Houjou likes ropes, Zen likes Houjou and Aoi like Zen. Even if the best for Zen was Aoi, hes already addicted to Houjou, who dont seen like would belong to anyone. Why did Aoi had go that far...

Users who are viewing this thread