Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - An Invitation

Dex-chan lover
It’s so obvious that he didn’t take her into account at all. Why would she appreciate you bullying someone who has never done wrong by her before, especially someone that she’s clearly trying to get close to? She’s obviously the type that would despise bullies.

jak

Contributor
Even if Aoi doesn't end up with Minedera, I really hope she doesn't randomly end up with that pos bully.

I kind of feel like at this point, she is trying to get them together because she hoenstly just likes watching

Group Leader
amazingggg.....
new update AGAINNN
Thanks @JasperIzHere -Sama.... UwU
i hope i can see ending of this story soon :D
raw have quite happy ending...
so i hope i can read that soon lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that bully honestly thought she would forgive his literal physical abuse of another person just by saying he liked her. Even if she were to suddenly say “yeah, I’m super into guys that beat up people for me without my knowing”, that’d mean she had a pretty shitty personality (and I’m just assuming here, but I would hope he liked her for her kind personality and not just looks), which personally would be a huge turn off. I really just don’t know what was going through his mind or what reality he was living in, where what he was doing (beating up another student that she was obviously at least friends with) was going to get her to start dating him. I just really hope he doesn’t play a role in future chapters or even crosses her mind again (like he did with the confession this chapter). She doesn’t NEED to end up with the mc (though honestly I could see it), but she better not end up falling for that poor excuse for a human being (bully).

Dex-chan lover
C'mon MC, she knows you're a Masochist with a bondage fetish what's the issue of your crush seeing you jizz in front of her?

Aggregator gang
well, cumming feels better when you hold it back until you can't anymore.

Aggregator gang
Do high school kids not know that hitting someone is a crime? Very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread