Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - A Dreaming Girl

Group Leader
AAAAAAAAA FINALLY
THANKS @JasperIzHere Senpai....
UwU i will wait next chapter from u

i hope you can translate this until the ending....
:'3 yeah... even the ending little bit too... "normal" but i hope you do that

reu

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080
She isn't jealous. She caught a thief red handed and is keeping her away. It's a matter of ownership, not of love

Fed-Kun's army
@blurgh123 it'd probably be too suspicious if she bought off-the-shelf bondage rope. buying some normal rope is still a bit suspicious though lol

Thank you for continuing to translate. The last few chapters have been great.
We've reached halfway now so I'm a bit worried that the rest of it might not be as good.
Hopefully it has a satisfying conclusion.

Wow, she's being a total bitch. Too cowardly to admit she likes him, but viciously attacks another girl for trying to get close.

im really confused lmao,, what was the point of exposing aoi? Was she angry? It seems like jealousy,, because Zen made a perverted facial expression due to Aoi's bondage, but not to Hojo's bondage?

Dex-chan lover
Houjou is being such a dick tbh. Saying she dont care who she ties, she just like to see him squirm, even teached Aoi and push her to do it knowing her feelings, and now she just trying to cut her off while being lot more careless of being seen in the school. Now that mr bully saw even Aoi might be exposed. Houjou lost control now.
Didnt seem like Zen realized anything different from Aoi doing it, tho was clear the author tried to show that was lot better than with Houjou.

@internetthot Shes definitely jealous. But i dont think is in a romantic way. I think shes frustrated that Zen reaction seem to be lot more intense with Aoi.

Group Leader
@JasperIzHere still waiting the new chapter UwU
i hope you will translate new chapter soon...
i can't wait see the happy ending lol XD
and i hope Someya Yuu will make the other's manga like this lol

Group Leader
@Fakestin yeah i already done watching the raw...
it quite happy ending
i think this manga will continue if there no corona attack japan....
i think they ended the manga because this....
so yeah... simple ending... the MC now happy with houjou-san that can do BDSM everyday now....

and i hope @JasperIzHere will translate the next chapter too.... we still wait the next chapter :)

Users who are viewing this thread