Tsun-Ama na Kareshi - Ch. 31 - A New Surname

Dex-chan lover
Wait... they SKIPPED the wedding? And it continues after marriage??? Well, that's rare... not unique... but pretty rare.... we gotta make a list for these kinda series...

Dex-chan lover
No wedding chapter? Just timeskip? What a waste, not showing tsunboy saying vows. And - why this chapter feels like an ending..? Or I'm the only one feeling that..?

Did i miss a chapter..?wheres the wedding?Please tell me there will be a back flash soon about how s the wedding

Good to see that I’m not the only one disappointed that they timeskipped the wedding

Ugh they just stated that they already did the wedding.

Yep yep changing one's surname sure is a long process or it depends in your own country's law. Some dont change their surname to preserve their maiden name and still use the same ids. Whichever you prefer, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if maybe they only registered their marriage and have not had the ceremony yet? but the raw did say 結婚式 (kekkonshiki/wedding)
I also want to see a wedding ceremony D:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Changing your surname? More like INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY

Dex-chan lover
can we just appreciate how this manga is actually showing life post marriage instead of just ending it there lol

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding it, but dis the RAW say they had a wedding? I'm not that good in Japanese, but isn't "Kekkonshiki o ageta" more of "brought up the topic of a wedding ceremony"?

Fed-Kun's army
@DDX97 That is what I understood that the wedding already happened. Kinda sad we couldn't see it
they are so cute though

Dex-chan lover
What is dis?! Where is our wedding ceremony?! Waaaahhh

But on the topic of name changing, yeah. I can see how painfully annoying it is. As everything is so formal and takes ages to do anything important over in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread