Tsun-Ama na Kareshi - Ch. 43 - Feelings of Love

Dex-chan lover
this has always been a question that's been stuck in the back of my head that I've never bothered to search up.
Siblings A1, A2, B1, and B2. Siblings A are related, Siblings B are also related, but not to Siblings A.
A1 is married to B1
A2 is dating B2
It seems like a simple answer but I wanna know if this is considered some sort of incest because, y'know, they're your in-law.
tl;dr is it ok to marry/date your in-law's sibling

Double-page supporter
@Kaizeel I don't know about genetic or something like that, but i think it's okay though, because they related by their respective siblings, not related by "blood". Maybe, its the same thing about step-sibling, they allowed to married, but it's rarely happen in real life. I think, maybe, idk. Cmiiw

@Kaizeel i know two women who married each other brothers and they don't have any problem with it. they are living their life, have kids etc. moreover, reffering to your example, sibling A1 is with B2 and A2 is with B1

Thank you so much for the translation!!! ❤️❤️🙏🙏☺️☺️😘😘😘💯💯😊😊

Sweetness to the bones!

i don't really understand why people are making such a big deal out of this?
well i mean in my case, my mom's older sister and my dad's older brother are married. Because of my aunt and uncle's relationship, my parents got to know each other and eventually got married as well.

Users who are viewing this thread