Tsunderu Moto-Akuyaku Reijo wa Do-S Ouji-sama kara Nigedashitai - Ch. 2.1

Oh OK, so the heroine has already become evil and has been got rid off.
And lmao, poor FL panicking about the standards she has to match because of the OG anneline's forwardness.

Fed-Kun's army
I am a little disappointed that this is 100% Smut. I was hoping for at least 20 plot and it's fine for the rest to be smut. I don't even expect too much plot. Just maybe get to know each other and go through some trials before have kinky sex but I suppose there will be just soft bdsm all the way

Fed-Kun's army
well this is another shitty vilainess smut with no story, whats the point of that kinda softcore manga ? art isnt even that good

Sorry i’m struggling with this translation, can we get this proofread or something

I've checked the raws and there are some pages missing?
Like the really spicy stuff? I don't know if it's by part but it's definitely included in chapter 2 tho

I don't like the fact that there's a butt plug and those panties in this timeline like its weird

Thanks for translating this I recommend getting a proofreader to improve your quality. Any native english talker would suffice. Maybe you can get some volunteers if you ask around.

hehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehe i can’t stop smiling for some reason :3 (//∇//)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. Some of the english sentences need more proof reading though is my only criticism.

Like " She taught you stole me from her " to " She thought"

Users who are viewing this thread