Tsurenai Kanojo no Hitorijime - Ch. 42 - Autumn Breeze and A Hot Flash ④

Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy prepare for disappointment, shes already locked in HARD

Dex-chan lover
damn this is not the direction I expected it to go with amami after looking at the raws when they were available
Why are people getting bent over the crush? It's Shinohara's fault that he wanted to be so secretive about it.
? amami already knew they were dating, but it's not like that matters, you can have a crush on someone even if you know they're taken

Dex-chan lover
damn this is not the direction I expected it to go with amami after looking at the raws when they were available

? amami already knew they were dating, but it's not like that matters, you can have a crush on someone even if you know they're taken
Ah, thanks for reminding me, I've already lost track of who knows about the relationship

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't devolve into a revolving door of people trying to get Yuuri. While I understand that its an "easy" trope that sets up plenty of other dramatic options, it becomes a little tedious eventually. Ideally, it'll be used as a catalyst for them to stop hiding their relationship, and not a big drawn out mess where Amami becomes the antagonist.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
people are getting worried over nothing tbh
true, but I dunno what the author was going for with that last page lol, especially considering what comes in the next chapters, so it's a bit understandable

this is honestly the only thing I dislike about this manga, all the drama isn't even really drama, just bait, which makes it meh(well except the girl that kisses shino in the early chapters I guess)

Fed-Kun's army
Yuuri's pulling in both men and women. Shinohara better watch out. Especially at Makoto. She has better chances than any of the other dudes lmao.

Dex-chan lover
people are getting worried over nothing tbh
I haven't bothered to read far far ahead yet, but my annoyance is with the pattern in general really. I know it's A dyed in the wool cliche, but it just gets tedious. Even without going through the raws, the setup here is pretty obvious, just feels unnecessary to involve Yuuri in that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread