Tsurezure Children

Dex-chan lover
The ride is now over. Thank you for participating. It was fun while it lasted ^^

So it ends. Predictably, but that's how it should go. Certainly not with a bang, but it doesn't always work that way. With these multiple protagonists stories I always feel that a final chapter should be an epilogue where everyone is briefly featured with some meaningful last moment, but you can kinda consider everyone's last chapter as a big epilogue. Or maybe we'll get something in the final volume, but I don't expect anything of particular interest. In the end, it had very good moments, some bad moments, and the feeling it leaves is that it was ...ok.

I am sad that this series is over but I am pretty satisfied. It was fun while it lasted. Can't wait for the upcoming omakes and maybe an epilogue.

oh boy, several chapters in the row with people crying, how fun.

Double-page supporter
Good ride.

I really hope there's an omake, because this feels rush a little, or maybe it was me that read too fast.

Any case, I want to see their future a little bit more. Some of them can go more, honestly.

Contributor
Guys, there obviously will be some additional pages in tankobon release.

Sigh. First, Tokyo Ghoul and now this? I’m running out of mangas.
Anyways, I’ll miss this series and I hope that I get to see another season soon.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/tsurezure-children/

I am glad to have finally read this from start to latest. I, like many others, started reading it years ago with the original pixiv comic strips, but I'd been putting off reading the whole thing. It's really damn great, and I'm impressed that it's kept up with its quality. Looking forward to the rest of Wakabayashi's work from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized how the names of last chapters are the same with the first chapters

I ONLY CAME BACK TO READ ABOUT SHIBASAKI AND UBUKATA UGH I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY AGAIN LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Finally this end huh ? very sweet and nice. just too much pair and the author keep some of them too long in the end rush it. I really want the Otaku x normie girl couple break up. they problem not end yet and it will not go anywhere in long term relationship.

I want to read and then I see that there are chapters missings. Will someone post them someday ?

its not missing, the 1st chapter(or u say missing) is from another manga title from this (4koma)

Users who are viewing this thread