Tsurezure Children

Aggregator gang
Alas, all good things must come to an end.
watashi-no-kokoro-watashi-no-tamashi.jpg

See you around gents. Glad we could all enjoy this wild ride together and witness a happy ending.

That was a better ending than I expected. I was a bit disappointed in a lot of the other conclusion chapters, but this was pretty good. We've come a long way, huh?

Well it was a nice ride. I'm sad its ending, but hopefully we'll get something just as good if not better in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
So sad :cries: I hope the author makes another great work like this. I need more fluff

Dex-chan lover
So it is the end. It wasn't the end I wanted (and wasn't a particulary good end imo), but it wasn't bad.

I want to thanks a last time the translator team for all the work they did. Thanks people, it was still a nice manga to read!

will there be spinoff? or the story continued, because I want to know the master of love master who still hanging

Pretty predictable that that would be the last chapter, but I can't think of a more fitting way to end this series. Though I didn't really care for this couple too much since they just got annoying after a while, I'm glad that they finally did get together after how drawn out it was. As for the whole manga, it's alright. As the series went on, a lot more couples were introduced, and when you have that many couples, there is always going to be ones that you like more than others, and some that are weaker. I still liked some like KaminexGouda and the Dry Couple, but I didn't really care much for the TeacherxStudent relationship, or for the Astronomy Club one. Because of this, the chapters varied heavily in terms of quality since if a couple you didn't like got the spotlight, then you'll have to wait for the next week for a possibility that one of your more liked couples got the spotlight. About a 6/10 manga overall.

Contributor
Oh for gods sake. I can't believe this is happening. What a ride. It's slightly unbelievable for every single story to go well, but oh well. Thanks a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the ending chapter name for each pair is the same as the first chapter that they appear on. Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread