Tsurezure Children

Don't like how they handled that, honestly. What even is the point of the long distance relationship plot point if it gets wrapped up that quickly? Would have preferred him ending up with someone new.

This development was a too... convenient. Such that it turns the preceding drama into a full whiplash. Probably not the best way to have ended this story. Still happy for 'em tho.

Dex-chan lover
At first, it really sweet. and then it moving to something more mature. dealing with realistic issue and how to keep a healthy relationship. very cool. but now going downhill. like it need to get all the ship together as soon as possible. solve it in one chapter without building up. do it get axed or something ?

The star club childhood girl get the boy with no sign of love or solve the issue between them. just right the time he giving up the senpai. The traditional otaku guy should get better chance instead of the second choice. she just get dump by the other guy. at least show her have actual feeling for him in next chapter. The other otaku guy doesn't solve his dump ass issue yet and it seem gone and they doing well now but never explain. they should break up

@Tivoli oh yeah , you made me remember , we still have a good boy in store ...

I honestly thought that brotoyama chapter is the final chapter so i kinda forgot about our good rapper boy who is left single

Users who are viewing this thread