Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Changelings

Group Leader
Please, let there not be a flame war this time. Again.

Oh, and just in case anybody didn't notice, I started another series related to this: Himitsu no Reptiles.

Group Leader
@Xical - Ran out of good cats to follow around. In this case, it was a suggestion from the Reddit crowd as they were commenting on an earlier chapter of this series.

Double-page supporter
Gracias maestro. I hope you find another meowvelous cat series to work on soon. It seems to make you especially happy :3.

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro - My biggest problem, at the moment, is that I have a hard time saying 'no' when somebody asks for a series. The main problem with that is that my available time is finite, and so the more I take on, the less frequent are the updates for any particular series. Once this next chapter is out the door, I am going to double down on Neko Ane so that I can finish that up too. It would be nice to see my number of active series to be down to six or so, rather than the current ten.

Double-page supporter
A darn shame I know next to no Japanese, or else I'd give you a limb :(

Group Leader
This was certainly a pretty disappointing penultimate chapter. Instead of getting to see what were once the original main characters spending time together, they weren't together at all. I don't wanna see Saya having tea with some other guy, chatting away, and even joking about her boyfriend. If I knew there were plenty more chapters to come, it probably wouldn't bother me, but, come on, mangaka, you've put the main characters in the back seat far too much and for far too long, instead, spending way too much time on side stories. What's really a shame is that what I will remember most about this series is Saya's big sister and her love trials, since so many of the recent chapters were devoted to her, instead of the lack of romantic development between the main characters. With the abrupt way the series ends, I wouldn't doubt that it got axed.

Comfy penultimate chapter, I really wanted some closure on that side romance and this was pretty good.

Double-page supporter
Few are the authors who can pull off this kinda cunty character. This author is not one of them.

Some don't seem to like the current chapters but hey, it's not bad. This is a great manga with great art and interesting plot. I'm proud to have followed this all throughout. Thanks for translating this!

Thanks @rpapo, I've been learning Japanese for the last two years so that I can be like you.

Thanks, now i want some bread papa delicious cream puff...

I feel like im the only one enjoying to see how other characters relationships progress in the story in contrast to the main character's progression as they all head towards their own goals. Yes, the main characters have taken a step back but in turn we can now flesh out the whole cast respectively. Also their isn't much more to see from the main cast, they have a constant and steady relationship and progression wise dont have much farther to go.

Contributor
@kronix Given up on the whole beta Schlick? Or just taking a break? Anyways, I think it's a case like Horimiya where the man couple is basically completely established at this point so it would only make sense to focus on other characters. And how those characters interact with the main.

Dex-chan lover
The main pair hardly offered anything new anymore. Aoi+Glasses brought more dynamics to the show.

Users who are viewing this thread