Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 60

Contributor
@Aichan @cgr
Missed the little bit where his dad was there saying goodbye, did see a single panel some number of chapters later with his mom and dad, probably around the match with seran's mom.

The mana explanation makes sense.

As for the last point, also wasn't what I was referring to, but guess could've seen someone editing text in a similar scene somewhere.

Following a manga for 5 years with monthly chapters, seems I've forgotten/misremembered some things, thanks for clearing things up.

Double-page supporter
I'm suspecting the previous Hero is the demon lord that Kail fought and kill in early chapters. Because if I remember right he just vanished and the sword he left behind is suspicious.

Fed-Kun's army
Louisa is using "warera"? Is this imply multiple or concurrent personality?

Double-page supporter
The demon queen is a total hottie!! But since she's not a piece of moeblob that means she probably won't be part of the harem.....

Dex-chan lover
Ridiculous horns. I hope they are just detachable decorations she removes when going to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
demon lord have nice lag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and how the fuck she can move with that huge horns -_-

Dex-chan lover
Those are some FINE looking thighs too bad the horn look ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
Do they really expect anyone to take the Maou serious with that horns?

Dex-chan lover
@Animeknight @ichypa
Well that is obvious, if the Maou is not "evil" it is female if it is just another character to be killed it is male.
That's how ma(nga)fia works...

Dex-chan lover
By receiving that necklace, Seran is chained to Princess Angela.

It will be a delightful plot twist if Blighted Love of Rezelt is the work of Kail's father, Roerl.

Dex-chan lover
My first thought was not "of course it's a woman", but "of course it's balloon boobs".
@2ndless We have potatoes though.

Double-page supporter
A lot of bitching about those badass horns here, not very cultured of them, shame.

Users who are viewing this thread