Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
chapter 63 and stiII wondering who's the winged demon king from previous timeIine

Dex-chan lover
Checking the LN synopsis, it looks like the plot's still in Vol 5 of the LN.

The LN series already ended at Vol 10 last year.

Double-page supporter
@Solaz No, it had to be the lead pipe, a candle stick would've broken before they finished him off.

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist
Sorry, I thought that /s means sarcasm

@eyescream007
The last illustration in vol. 10 seems grim to me
Sildonia is abandoned by a cliff and none of the cast is around. It reminds
me of Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai

it seems there s even more bullshit than expected in the human '' hero '' anthics in the last war. i wonder if something that happened there is what the black winged demon used to make the demons fanatical against humanity in the other timeline.

there s also the fact that the dragons allied with the demons.... i wonder if it was the result of a demon subordinate saving that dragon in the other timeline or something the cult of melra did

Fed-Kun's army
"Wait, he is your brother!? Then isnt the killer obviously you!?"
XD

Dex-chan lover
Well... the plot thickens. The holy sword might of come from the demons, and now they want it back. This demon lord is being highly unreasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
probably the doggo was killed by the demons so that the humans stay there longer, thus having more time to negotiate or steal the sword

Dex-chan lover
Some intrigue is hppening behind the courtains in the demoness castle. Also Seran is either brave or very dumb.😲

Seran might as well be the MC. I can see the finale being Seran vs Kail.

Meh.

@RC1138Boss I think he's brave. He may act dumb but we could see that he is smart. He probably figured something out just by what the Demon Queen told him.

Dex-chan lover
oooooh a murder mystery

okay stop i've read enough Conan the Detective to get really bored with murder mysteries

@Merppity

When the story slowed down to a crawl, and Seran started being more MC-like than the MC, who barely appears or does something worthy of mention lately.
"Reset" MCs are usually a lot stronger around this point in plot progression.

Seran is the true harem MC! He got a princess, a demon warrior lady, and now the demon lord. Kail's harem got nothing on the two demon babes.

Users who are viewing this thread