Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

cgr

Dex-chan lover
did anyone here read the light novel raws? any guesses what will happen to volume 6? this skip to volume 7 worries me, because it's the first time manga diverged from the light novel.

for reference volume 1 ~ 5 of the light novel is the five previous arcs of this manga. but volume 6 is supposed be about
galgan empire (with the princess that likes seran)
and melra appears in volume 7.

Double-page supporter
"Hey mom, I know you work for a human supremacist group and all, but I thought I would let you know I have two demons as side pieces. One being the current Demon King, but it's okay because I have a human princess as well. Just thought I would let you know. Love ya!" ~ Seran

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping this guy can kill a god.

"He's the one keeping the extremists in line..."
"Well, he's not doing a very good job now is he?" 🙄

"It's nice to meet you."
"Can't say the feeling's mutual." 😐

Dex-chan lover
@cgr not just that, the one standing here looks like the other sister in that little monologue. Of course, with the ACTUAL GODDESS being personally in charge, it's harder to figure out the extremism deal. It's either negligence, impotence, or silent approval when word of god doesn't come down from the god who physically presides over the faith. That said, my own faith has a fairly long history of letting hatred sideline actual doctrine, so whatevs.

"We're going to meet the leader of the Melra worshipers, aren't we?"
What if I told you that you were meeting with the actual deity

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much happened in this series that shown Kail made assumptions that ended up being wrong, why people go jump down as everything have to be entirely black and white? Serious ... if it was one of those mangas that is entirely straightforward I could understand but we just had a arc were the Demon King was NOT the same one that Kail fought and that was hardly the first case, so what exactly changed so everything is now entirely straightforward?

Dex-chan lover
So Melra is a creation goddess, you have a demon worshiping her, then you have the actual goddess come along, with a cup of tea in hand, and say:

"Welcome, hero!" in the most Ara Ara motherly way...

I give up!

so sth probably happened in his previous timeline that fkd shit up.. my bet's on that shady guy cody

Users who are viewing this thread