Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the timeline is even more messed up.

Also don't trust any of those Melra worshippers.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole Melra side of the story reminds me of something I heard once (paraphrasing):

"If you actually study the history of humanity, you find that despite all the good we do human life tends to be nasty, brutal, violent, dishonest, and short. To the people who embrace this and abandon all hope of a better future, who refuse to strive for something greater, it is the most natural thing in the world to raze nations and stack the corpses high with a smile on their face."

It seems an appropriate quote for this Cody person. A man who can have people in his care slaughtered and greet their killer with a smile and a laugh because hey, this is just the proper order of things.

@ninjadork
I'm interested where the quoted part comes from. Sounds like something I would be glad to read. Thanks for sharing this fragment.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is suddenly surprised by every fucking rock he sees on the ground. Literally every shot of him in the last few pages is a surprised face.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
sorry, I wasn't being clear, I meant light novel raws (I edited it). english translations only go to volume 2. the volumes are sold on https://www.amazon.co.jp

Double-page supporter
welp, she is tecnically leader of Melra faith... or should i say embodiment of faith ?

Double-page supporter
Well... Uh...

Yeah, I can see why people worship Melra considering she literally talks directly to them.

Fed-Kun's army
I must admit, even for a series like this with dragons and demons, I still somehow didn't expect their deities to just be actual normal-looking people that just hung around in an easily reachable building. Huh. Kind of anticlimactic.

@ninjadork I really wish this website would have replies in line and that it had the ability to upvote comments. Its sad that some of the best things end up buried, not likely to be read by others. That quote itself would have fit vary well in the story. Maybe something like it will make an appearance later to explain their views, Such things do allot to bring a story to life.

This is the best scary-cute goddess everywhere, like everything she says is a fucking bomb dropping on hiroshima and nagasaki.

Fed-Kun's army
So the "holy" tower is currently being occupied by the goddess Melra...what?!?

Users who are viewing this thread