Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
I really like how Kail is not the only one in the spotlight.
The king had more of a reaction with Seran than Kail

But oh man I wonder who killed Eldrand... I liked him

Group Leader
87bbadf6-ba42-450c-ba38-804a04599435.png

Dex-chan lover
this is just a guess but seran is the kings son, and when this is revealed he'll become a candidate for the throne.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, Eldrand was assassinated. The best way of stopping the civil war may be to assassinate Conrad now. I believe that was his initial plan.
Well, it should have been expected that whoever ordered the assassination first would be persistent about it.

@Kathartes
Yeah, I agree. The hairstyle is exactly the same. It's hard to not see him as some sort of illegitimate child or something.

Dex-chan lover
Erm... Am I the only one not surprised that the prince eventually died anyway? I mean, even if you stop one assassin, as long as the person/group that requested the job is around, someone else will be sent. How could the MC not foresee this? Also, why did he not ask Miyagi about the identity of the one requesting the assassination?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the MC is not omnipotent, but jeez, the story is so slow...

Dex-chan lover
Ch34,p11. Minagi's assassination job had been called off because the person who hired them died, so Kail thought that the chain had broken there. It makes sense that he'd stop worrying about Eldrand getting offed after that.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Eldrand just faked his death? ( cf chapter 43)
Yep, can't you make it more obvious that Seran is The emperor illegitimate son, it's not obvious enough!

Dex-chan lover
@Shiden:
Only the human ordering the assassination was killed.
Kail should have known that it was a plot by those demons who intend to kill the current demon lord and take over the demons to start an invasion.
Those demons are obviously still alive.
As such it should have been obvious that they either manipulate another human or human faction to complete the job or maybe even do it themselves while disguising themselves as humans to be sure this time.
Therefore just assuming that the assassination chain was broken by removing a human used as a tool by those demons was foolish.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like someone is also working hard to make sure timeline is not changed. Likely the new demon lord...

Contributor
Any bets on the series ending with Kail becoming the Demon Lord, and Seran becoming the Hero-Emperor to kill him and permanently end the time loop?

Dex-chan lover
Again?
Damn, the guy just can't stay alive. Time to seek some gold for a true resurrection.

Dex-chan lover
10 gil says Seran is an illegitimate child of the emperor. i mean, that hairstyle is practically copypaste

Users who are viewing this thread