TSUYOSHI - Vol. 12 Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
"Man, I hate russia"

'How much.'
0c8e38d1-7d9b-48b1-91e8-bf9f8116e348.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's no inconvenience at all. As always, thank you very much for the scanlation.

Now, Tsuyoshi feels like superman in a really bad day. I wonder how his psyche and daily life will fare after this, I feel like people will see him as a monster, and I wonder if he'll see and tolerate or not the 'upper-class citizens' bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks so much for the TL. I think his power really does come from being able to see motion in peoples bodies. He can visualize where they are putting power and use it against them. More so, I wonder if his dad is behind any of this stuff, given he literally just left to train. I assume to fight his son at some point. Glad we got more as to why they want MC as well. Cheers everyone, hopefully see you sooner than later. What are raws up to?

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing, Tsuyoshi is unbeatable, yet it makes me feel bad for him. My man just wants a peaceful life, he never asked to be strong, he just is. At the same time, he truly believes that beating everyone will make them stop, without realizing it will make him stand out more.

Double-page supporter
Just rest bro Take your time on the Tl don't worry about it.
llotta nothing chapters in this batch too much build-up to that skater boy's downfall

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing, Tsuyoshi is unbeatable, yet it makes me feel bad for him. My man just wants a peaceful life, he never asked to be strong, he just is. At the same time, he truly believes that beating everyone will make them stop, without realizing it will make him stand out more.
The worst part is that he doesn't really have a choice in the matter anymore. People will go after him no matter what he decides to do.

Dex-chan lover
get well soon, good sir
take all the rest you need

well, to me, I consider this story ended after the 1st chapter of volume 14 anyway
so, on to the last fight!!

Dex-chan lover
we really appreciate your hard work and dedication to this manga.

rest well, man. and if by any chance you are ever in jakarta, tag me and i'll buy you a beer.

Users who are viewing this thread