TSUYOSHI - Vol. 12 Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
You're one of the increasingly few translators that are chill and do quality work these days, take a break and take care of yourself first and foremost--we can wait. Thanks as always for the chapters!

Thank you for the batch upload, really brutal chapters

Hope we'll see more Teru, I find his interaction with Tsuyoshi really fun

Also, time to beat up smug Russian

Aggregator gang
Don't worry about taking a break! I've actually been thinking these scanlations are getting out a bit too fast, so I got worried about the scanlators' health lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a bunch of the TL and the upload! It's always a treat to see a whole volume sitting there.

Tsuyoshi consistently cracks me up. He's sympathetic and reasonable while simultaneously being an idiot and a little bastard. The author does a good job of showing everyone else being jerks only for Tsuyoshi to swing back but in the pettiest way possible.

Dex-chan lover
Take your time. I appreciate the TLs a lot.
And oh man the hubris and arrogance

Dex-chan lover
Now we know he's been aiming at penises for the longest time eh?
Thanks for the translation and take care!

Dex-chan lover
I wish Tsuyoshi will break his nuts to the point where it caves in and changes his sex forever

Dex-chan lover
You've been doing a fantastic job translating this and other mangas

Thank you from an Indonesian fan
(idk if my country would translate this balls breaker manga lol)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your dedication and hard work on this manga translator-kun! Please take as much time to rest as you need. You have more than earned it after providing us banger after banger.

as for the story, I guess it’s finally time for our boy to openly declare war on the entire world and all their fighters. If they won’t leave him alone by choice, it’s looking like he’s going to have to beat that message into them.

It’s a shame that karate bro might never get to join the front lines again. It would’ve been beautiful watching them fight together.

Users who are viewing this thread