Twenty Lillies - Ch. 9 - Restart from Zero: Final Chapter

There’s so much unneeded and unrealistic drama.

If this was the real world, there would be so many resources and avenues for her to get out of that situation.

all in all not bad. Way more potential then a lot of other manga. Some cool imagery.

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel like I lost my time reading it, but I can't say it was a nice read either. The story seems a bit rushed, many things wasn't exploit to the max so the story seems a bit lacking... Well~~ it's in the gray zone of like-dislike ?

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicInferno Do you really expect a naïve highschooler who had the mentality of a baby a few years ago and just recently manage to be able to function in society to know about all the possibilities she could've had to further her studies?

But then again, what the hell was I expecting from such a rushed edgefest of a manga like this?

At least it works for a quick off-brain read.

Contributor
In conclusion.

EEeeeeeeeeeh.

The art is a total plus, with its sharp angles and color schemes, however, it suffers when the story is practically nonexistent.

Dex-chan lover
The next time someone ask me about bad writing, I will point them to this mess of a manga. What a waste of premise and art.

Dex-chan lover
this was definitely a waste of time.

the whole multiple personality thing never even played a real role in the story. like that whole bit just got dropped. And Rei lost her memories and then Sensei lost HER memories (like seriously, what are the odds of that happening?)

Contributor
Oh that ends better than I expected, kinda hope more tragedy in the end mmm...

Can in thinking "wow this premise could be interesting" and came out thinking "huh??? That's it??? That's how it ends??"
I'm not exactly sure what direction it wanted to go, or perhaps I'm too stupid to comprehend it completely but... What even was that other doctor lady's problem??? Like she's out there smacking people like a sociopath and you expect me to believe she's a healthcare professional with enough money to put a girl through medical school and residency without loans? Forget the inconsistent motivations, I want that job where I can smack people and be crazy rich NGL.

Dex-chan lover
Only the premise...or the first chapter, let’s say...were interesting. Next were tragedy on top of tragedy, with only a little “happy ending” at the end.
And the premise...well, ignored. Sensei doesn’t remember anything nor they talk about it.
Talk about waste.

Group Leader
i feel like a hundred chapters were poorly smashed into three. this is so fucking messy nothing made sense lmfao

Double-page supporter
I don't really get this story. Nothing makes sense.
The first chapter would be good as a standalone tragedy oneshot, but this two chapters are kind of dumb.

first chapter was good until an unnecessary villain showed up. tbh, would've worked well if the story itself decided that those with mental illness need to overcome their own mental demon-this is a great antagonist for a story.

So at the end, did she actually marry that guy?

I wasn’t expecting the story to go on like this but it was an interesting read, I think.
I just wished Sensei had a “better” ending since she was Shiro’s and Kuro’s cupid.

Users who are viewing this thread