Twitter Plays a Visual Novel - Ch. 11

>No choice to fuck her brains out.
Shitty VN 1/10

Death to non-ero visual novels!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
monkagiga-emote.png

Pick 2 dammit. The decission is in your hands and why the fuck would you choose people who shouldve died long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously 2, don't do it. Awaken to your own secret powers and absorb it, then maybe hand her the knife in turn?
Or, yknow, convince her to let all those ppl die anyway. You could always hold your own life hostage to make it that nice ratio of fucked up and romantic, where she has to choose between your life or 100 other peoples. Besides, if she doesn't choose yours, then it is obvious you would have killed her in vain, as she needs to love the killer (similarly, if you pick 1, then its in vain as you clearly don't love her enough to pick her over 100 strangers).

Also, isn't it kinda selfish to track him down to ask him to do it, when she could just as well have asked his parents?

Though... 3. Kiss her. would have been a nice option too, as it would make it that nice ration of sappy and romantic, where a true love's kiss fixes everything. A pokemon's tears would work in plucking the same heartstrings too.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. I just expected some horror stuff, not the trolley problem but somehow worse.

A possible solution to this curse was also shown in the ending to this: https://mangadex.org/title/24528/kuromori-san-wa-smartphone-ga-tsukaenai

Basically, MC and both love interests agreed to divide the three strong curses (becoming a cat, technology malfunctioning, and falling into deep slumber) in three parts; every 8 hours, one of them would sleep as a cat and be kept away from tech while the other two lived relatively normal lives in the interim.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate to say it
3. Run away and never comeback

I pick 3 dumbass
throw up some naruto gang-signs and banish the curse using the power of god and anime
or just put on some DOOM ETERNAL music and stab the ghost

Users who are viewing this thread