Twitter Plays a Visual Novel - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I have no doubt don't do it wins, but it'll be interesting to see the statistics.

@Njin Yeah, I thought the same. I bet with those emo bangs he can carry a whole lot of curse! It'll only make him stronger!

Fed-Kun's army
2. Don't do it.
If it is me, I will kill a million if it were told that I must kill someone I cared about, also those people will die either way so who cares their family can cry for all I can care. If they make excuses that people's lives are all equal and killing one people to save many is for the greater good then they might as well living in a dream world.

Bruh takumi use the 3rd option kill yourself so you get out of this mess and don't have to make such shitty decisions.

Okay, that actually went much better than whatever crap I expected it was going to be initially

Dex-chan lover
There's something odd about Shiren. In chapter 5, she pretended not to know what the cloud of darkness was, even though it was supposedly strong enough to be visible by that point. Their relationship seemed to be too saccharine for her to hide the curse and then coldly demand him to follow her to Inbe, and ultimately kill her all of a sudden, and on the nick of time. It might have taken more than just visible form, now that all of its pieces are gathered within her.

Additionally, they were being followed on their way to the shrine, but by whom remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread