Twitter Plays a Visual Novel

Dex-chan lover
Neat. The fact that it didn't go with "waifu get, the end." was a pleasant surprise.

I sleep: "Chapter 12.5 - THE END!"

Real shit: "Reading progress - Chapter 12.5/19"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I like the 2nd second ending more and make it canon in my mind.
the 2 just have to think like a doctor, she is helping people gain time, like a terminal patient on meds, will take time and help more people on the long run

Kos

I agree with the guy below me. They were all going to die, she just has powers to slow their death. Also, if she truly wanted to help them why not do what she did in the second ending and research into another way or something?

Only if he would've been like he was when he forgot about her and it would be like a good hospital story idk wholesome bruh

Jesus Christ. Really makes you wonder if the choices that were chosen would have changed the story or if it wouldn't have mattered with the story set in stone from the beginning.

Fuck...

Honestly, living your life knowing who will die in the near future is fucking depressing so I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that at leased we didn't choose to let her suffer any longer EXCEPT for fuck the author for stabbing her in her liver and not just in the head or slicing her neck like fuck you man (don't really hate you though :] ). Your first thought should be, where do I stab her so that she suffers a minimal amount of time.

Well, as expected of Pageratta. It couldn't possibly have ended well.

Lmao, so what if people die? People die all of the time lmao, we’re all just fertiliser, I wouldn’t mind dying right now, I wouldn’t know it, wouldn’t have time to think of regrets, wouldn’t have the time to do anything lol. Also, believe it or not, death is good, if nothing died, we would just be a piece of meat.

Power Uploader
Just so people know, there is no more chapters despite the difference in chapter count. Check the raw link.

Group Leader
there are only thirteen chapters. There was 19 twitter posts, because the author separated longer chapters 4 images at a time. This was misunderstood by the autistic weirdos infesting this website whose only pleasure in life is to populate spreadsheets heedless of any semblance to reality. I apologize for any confusion owing to said weirdos.

Users who are viewing this thread