Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Read the original WN here!!
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/two-saints-wander-off-into-a-different-world/

Double-page supporter
Is this yuri? The author should keep it,

And already got typical annoying prince

I love these two friends already and I want to protect them at all costs

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24 Not yuri, more like fluffy josei version of SOL isekai adventure. But instead of one guy with cute girls, you get 2 girls with cute fantasy guys.

Dex-chan lover
FYI the WN is still incomplete, and the latest LN Vol 3 came out last year. The question is if the series has been cancelled or not.

they said they have black hair but then in the cover they have golden hair..

does it have something to do with the story? like the fact that they are saints made they're hair change color?

Supporter
@zivoy if it's not related to having the powers of a saint, it's probably magic so they can go around drinking without attracting too much attention; since it seems that black hair is unknown in the world they have been transported to except for other saints.

Dex-chan lover
my guess is, the fact that they;re single/ no romantic relation is the reason their miasma-cleansing power is so stronk.

and because one is a furry, and the other i assume love hotties, it's probably gonna be comedic.

Swear to God if that prince tries to disrupt God's two divine couples I will literally fly over to Japan and...bitch some more.

Users who are viewing this thread