Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
i thought they were twins aslfjksdkla were they separated at birth... i mean... LEGIT THEY LOOK thE SAME anyway this was funny so i'll follow

thanks for translating!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute. The previous Saint died (likely of old age) and she was afraid of airships, and she also came from Japan. I think she might have experienced the bombings during World War II.

Or she comes from before that era and was just afraid of flying metal monsters called airships.
I think I'm going to stick with my WWII hypothesis.

Fed-Kun's army
@feha Blame Japan's work culture for that. This is far from they first time I've seen this way of thinking (of not relying on others even as a newcomer) as being the norm in Japanese stories involving workplaces.

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 Based on my experience with LNs intended for female audiences, they don't tend to churn out volumes after volumes rapidly unlike the way those for male audiences do. So it might not mean anything bad.

@Legionary_Hunter Let's hope that the dwarves in this fantasy world are also alcohol experts. If so, the girls might be interesting in cleansing the Dwarf regions first.

@Sancturil you shouldn’t spoil the manga. Many of the guys here didn’t read the novel.

Huhu, they made it into manga. I liked the novel although I didn’t finish it (forgot).

Fed-Kun's army
@Kozutan That wasn't a spoiler and I didn't read the novel either. The things I said were either directly taken from this chapter or pure hypotheses.
Don't cause me to be moderated (which can lead to problems for me here if it's repeated) for something like this.

Like, how bad can your reading comprehension be? I just re-read my comment and it's clear in it that it was just me reacting to something in the chapter and making a hypothesis.
To the mod who moderated my comment ( @BraveDude8 ), please undo what you did. I don't want to undo it myself in case it could result in me being moderated further.

Edit: @Kozutan I just realized, but you're the one who is partially spoiling by both saying that you've read the novel and telling me not to spoil it for others. How about YOU remove your comment(or have it be the one moderated). (and then I'll remove this edit from this comment, so that people only see my theory without any confirmation from a novel reader like you of whether my theory is right or wrong.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Kozutan @BraveDude8
The reason I'm a bit more on edge right now is because this is not the first time a comment of mine has been moderated(this is the second time). The first time was a mistake of mine (with me forgetting to give it a spoiler filter), so fine. This one however shouldn't have been moderated like this. The message in the inbox said this:
"Hello,

One of your comments in this thread has been edited because it has been found to be in violation of Rules 5.2.2 and/or 5.4.4.

This comment will not necessarily lead to further disciplinary action but repeated offenses may do so.

This is an automated message, do not reply. If you have questions about moderation, please contact a moderator on the staff."

Coming back to me feeling on edge right now is that I don't know how what the number limit for the "repeated offenses" is, and I don't want to suffer consequences as a result of a mistake from me(for first offense) and one from others(this supposed "offense"). What if something like this happen again? Will I be banned (from commenting or from more than just that)?
This is why I'm also writing this as reply to the moderator BraveDude8 who moderated my comment (and likely moderated my comment without context due to Kozutan's comment). Is it possible to have this not count as one of the "repeated offenses" since it's not actually a spoiler.

Edit: I don't blame BraveDude8 for the mistake, I assume that one doesn't always have the time to read all the chapters when needing to go through tons of comments on tons of chapters. I would just like this to be rectified if possible.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Rizkid1412 @Sancturil It got reported as a spoiler, and I don't read this manga. General practice is better safe than sorry. The line about the Saint read like future knowledge. I'm unspoiling it, and you're not going to get banned over spoiling.

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil Interesting, because I recall a comment elsewhere saying the frequency of novel releases (esp. those adapted from webnovels with lots of existing content) are a good indicator of popularity. Ex. It's still OK if a volume comes out within a year or a few months from the date of its last release; if there's nothing after a year or more than that's a cancellation.

Dex-chan lover
yess!!! i read the novel and some of the preview art. im so glad its finally a thing!

I know it’s never gonna happen but damn I wish they were lesbians.

Dex-chan lover
oooomg im tearing up bc of the main female couple duo 😭😭 this one looks quite fun, i hope the two friends don't get separated. or if they do, it won't be for a while at least. also i do hope the artist manages to differentiate our female leads a bit more, because i also mistook them as identical twins. thanks for the awesome translation puni!!

(polyam ending anyone...?)

Users who are viewing this thread