Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Lol i have the web novel in my to read list XD interesting start

Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
LOL I'm glad they didn't ignore one for the other and are actual responsible people.

I love the duo. And I love how they aren't your stereotypical saintess characters and they feel like real people/girls/ladies ya know.

Dex-chan lover
"Why does god only summon them from that country?" cause no one really cares when someone goes missing or dies? lol. There is a god responsible for every race or it makes it easier if you only summon one type of people to each world
was not sure if maki was a girl or not. just thought, jee he looks feminine. What kind of dude wears pants like that. oh its a girl. Might be a good maanga as the girls seem to have actual personalities

Dex-chan lover
They say all that but I think I have an idea what the real problem is, even the bar staff said they drink like fish. When a dwarf comments about your drinking, you might have a problem. Also 5 years and no talk of marriage or kids? That's a red flag. Speaking of which, what an ominous statement they made so flatly, "the saints can't have children." And oh no, it's called Midland.
HA37WUu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I love this so much.
These two ladies are spunky and goofy and their drinking scene has already endeared me to them.

And the intro chapter took so many shots at isekai. "People from that country are always so meek and docile." "That sounds dumb."

I really like this. Finally, strong female leads! Relatable to a 21st century woman!
"You'll be fine, but she won't be, she needs my support." Such BS to get out of a relationship!

Though I agree, their face are like copy-pasted.

Fed-Kun's army
On the first page, the puni translations page, that smaller slime riding the other is definitely singing "imma tumor, imma tumor, imma tumor".

why’d they have to copy paste the same character twice? at least change the shade of brown of their hair for each one of them, jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread