Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update! Glad to see it isn't dropped.

I read some previous comments (not in this chapter) that they wish this was yuri and I'm like..... Yea but they literally look the same 😭

Dex-chan lover
@frungy We see the guard was more than enough for the bear, even though it was dangerous. Next is that this whole world and all its dangers need to sink in yet, which is shown in their thinking and behaviour. Still it is no reason to tie them down in such a way, because the guard is, like shown, enough to deal with dangers.

Maybe some other countries and the Avians (and even some other races in this series) should learn a thing or two from the dwarfs. Had they given the 2 girls 1-3 gurads openly and had let them travel with them without taking their freedom or contricting them without good reason, it would have been better than now.
Also these MCs are not stupid or overly reckless, they are simply inexperienced. They are not gamers, otakus, novel reader shut ins etc. therefore blaming them for not anticipating things outside of the things they know or can think of is useless and unfair. Besides the point that everyone can make a mistake in judgement on how dangerous a situation can turn out (because it is outside of their knowledge).

Dex-chan lover
200 years in the future.
The lore of the 2 priestess, great adventures
Chapter 1: They were drinking heavily in town no. 1
Chapter 2: They were drinking heavily in town no. 2
Chapter 3: They were drinking heavily in town no. 3
Chapter 4: They were drinking heavily in town no. 4
Chapter 5: They were drinking heavily in town no. 5
Chapter 6: They were drinking heavily in town no. 6
Chapter 7: They were drinking heavily in town no. 7

Gotta love this writing 😂 doesn’t even let any suspense build at all. Oh here we have a scene where one of the main characters is in trouble? Perfect opportunity to have her show her character by protecting the kid, or maybe the gravity of what’s happening in the world sets in while she’s staring death in the face right? But naw fuck that let’s just have someone effortlessly kill the bear the literal split second it arrives. 🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou That's kind of the point though? The leaders have to be aware of dangers their world holds, and taking no preventative/safeguarding action is crazy.

Yes, the MCs are somewhat ignorant of the world they are in, but choosing to jump headfirst into that pile of unknowns with nothing to hold onto is incredibly reckless by it's very nature. It's a form naivety that show's that they really haven't accepted the fact that their in another world and their old world common sense doesn't apply anymore.

If this was a story where they were summoned by mistake, or the world didn't really need them, then sure, this would be fine, a nice happy go lucky no stakes adventure. But the fact that both the leaders and the MCs KNOW that if anything happens to them then it's certain death for the entire planet and they still make these kinds of decisions, that's not something that I personally can really just gloss over. They aren't gambling with their own lives, they're gambling with everyone's life, just so they can have a silly road trip.

@dokidoki if they're a humanoid or they understand human language. But a creature who has no human cognitive function is out of the question.

thank you for the update!!
I'm glad everyone was okay in the end!

@Eisenlicht Lol, the headband is under her wig to cover that part on their foreheads where the stones or whatever come out. At least I think their wearing wigs to change their hair color. I think her hair flew up and that's why we saw it again.

@frungy On the one hand I kinda know what you mean and on the other they need to travel anyway to clear the miasma. They haven't done too much reckless stuff besides this kid thing, I mean besides running away by themselves initially(which I know is your main point that they shouldn't have done it). The kid thing didn't totally make because I feel like she had time to tell other people first also the kid was acting weird too and could have asked someone to bring it plus just in general. Also not saying it's totally ok but if they die another would probably come, though it could take awhile. The reason the leaders let them do what they want is because of their experience and history with past saints. They acted more clingy with others in the past which didn't end well. Plus the reason there is so much miasma now is because the last ones were too scared to leave and do their whole job, while the main two have taken steps in the right direction by traveling and clearing the miasma (just their presence does it). But yeah, I get you. Other races really like trying to kidnap them like objects. And the author made them a little too weak too, the mcs I mean.

I don't like how Chiharu is the only one getting the most attention the merman try to kidnap her the bird like people try to kidnap her and the other girl would look good if her hair was only a little bit more longer... Chiharu is getting too much attention over the other girl every one is going for chiharu cause we is cuter than than the other girl but I think the other girl is WAY~~ more cuter than Chiharu even the Prince is going for chiharu anyone with eyes can see that

Dex-chan lover
"I'm glad you guys didn't drop this manga"

Also this manga:

Users who are viewing this thread