Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Three Paths Forward (1)

Dex-chan lover
Rule 1: Sexism and misoginy is against the rules.
this manga acts like it's core to a girl's appeal that she have some passionate pursuit of something that has nothing to do with men or you, and that you be able to support her in it as a househusband

no, it's not, the core of girls' appeal is being young, beautiful, submissive, and virginal

at the heart of sexuality is the woman conforming to the man, not the other way around. the normal human thing for these girls to do is find out all the things that he likes and try to fit into them. this manga wants me to think these roles are reversed and they're not, that's not how real people behave and there's nothing satisfying or ideal about it

Dex-chan lover
this manga acts like it's core to a girl's appeal that she have some passionate pursuit of something that has nothing to do with men or you, and that you be able to support her in it as a househusband

no, it's not, the core of girls' appeal is being young, beautiful, submissive, and virginal

at the heart of sexuality is the woman conforming to the man, not the other way around. the normal human thing for these girls to do is find out all the things that he likes and try to fit into them. this manga wants me to think these roles are reversed and they're not, that's not how real people behave and there's nothing satisfying or ideal about it
holy mother of incel

Dex-chan lover

That's quite the convoluted way to say you are yet to go out with anyone

Taq

Dex-chan lover

thats_bait.bmp

Dex-chan lover
"Your honor, I was simply curious about the orange juice in the bathub. I wasn't aware that she was already in there, I promise!"

Dex-chan lover

:question::questionblob:

Dex-chan lover

You know, I can't help but notice that "misoginy" is against the rules, but "misandry" isn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread