Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - Three Paths Forward (5)

Group Leader
Well... my previous comment hasn't aged well, has it?

This chapter took me longer than expected (specifically the redraw), and I've been pretty busy IRL this weekend.
I'm extremely tired so enjoy the chapter! If something isn't right I'll edit it later.
I hope I'll catch up on the next 3 (possibly 4) chapters within the next week.

Dex-chan lover

This chapter took me longer than expected (specifically the redraw), and I've been pretty busy IRL this weekend.
I'm extremely tired so enjoy the chapter! If something isn't right I'll edit it later.
I hope I'll catch up on the next 3 (possibly 4) chapters within the next week.
Thank you for your hard work XD

Dex-chan lover
sheesh. Yae needs to be more communicative at this point. Seems to be the the favorite to win since she’s the one with the biggest problems.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very grateful you keep on working on this series so I hope I don't come off as rude but I really prefer you keep the original pages instead of the colored ones. I don't mind some colorpages at the end as a bonus at the end of the chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
I know shrines are sanctuaries but shouldn't be Shrine befitting more to use?

Damn, dad sure had the ninjas hiraishin'ed Yae out of there quick.

I hope I'll catch up on the next 3 (possibly 4) chapters within the next weweek.
You're carrying this community one handed. Thanks for Amagami dose

Users who are viewing this thread