Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - The Ephemeral Blossoms

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of other girls joining in because we know they lose anyway. The part with that schoolfriend from Uryu was my least liked one.
I loved the firework scenes though. Lets see what Asahi is up to 😉
I think the doctor loli has a reasonable chance of being a recurring character in a supporting role. I think the schoolfriend thing at least contributed in terms of really bringing to light how powerful the supernatural is in this setting, as well as being a springboard for Uryu's determination to love the Amagamis. It wasn't pointless, although the girl herself was deleted from the story there was a lot of relevance to the main character. Hell, loli doctor might be Yuna's mom, she doesn't HAVE to be a haremite.

As far as the premonition goes these things are always a bait and switch and given the contents of the last chapter I'm like 90% certain she's going to perform CPR on him for some reason or other, not give him a kiss.

Contributor
In typical manga fashion, MC's efforts to avoid the foreseen situation will be exactly what puts him into that position in the first place.

Though I agree, the intimate looking-situation is likely bait. He walks in on her changing, she overreacts and knocks him out, then needs to check on his condition. Or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread