TyperTools - Photoshop extension for typesetters.

@haoflwrs I will have to write a guide on it. It wont be for the feint of heart. I will try to make it as easy as possible but I do lot tech stuff for my job XD

Group Leader
@Ryahn that would def be greatly appreciated, I'm a typesetter so this would be extremely useful especially when I have a lot of chapters to do. Please remind me when you post the guide!!

@Swirt Anyway to lock a styles folder depending on the proyect you´re working on? I use the automatic style choosing function (which is awesome), but, for example, the tag for main font is the same in two proyects, so, if I´m working on proyect B, the extention picks main font of project A. The only way I figured to deal with this is by exporting individual set of styles for each project, then importing depending on which project you will work on.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this. It´s quite useful and helps a lot.

Worked on PS 2021.

Contributor
@Sumin-Baek Right now I have no plans for updates.
In your case, you can just make several style folders for each project and sort these folders so that the right one is above the others. Then, when the same tags are used, the style from the top folder will be applied.

In order to get this to work. It had to be compiled on a mac or at least made on a mac. Simply just trying to copy and paste it won’t work. I tried a few ways but it never worked.

If I can find the time, I will see if I can make a mac version of it or at least find a simple way to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread