Tyrant's Tears - Ch. 3 - Substitute

I am liking it the story is on the Indian past the era where king and queen were the rulers and the names of the rulers in the second chapter are all correct but I still can't believe that a Chinese made this story 😂😅😅

Is the 4the chapter without white bubbles ? Or the SFX are really annoying to clean ? I want to help u but I cant Clean SFX if that's alright with you. (∩_∩)

Nope, no sfx-cleaning required! I've sent you a dm, thank you!! (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

😂😅Meh. I thought I'd have to see another disappointing male lead. But I'm glad I don't. Lol so he knew where the poison was all along? 😆
Wonderful work and reading this as an Indian I feel kinda proud... Lol We don't see many works with India afterall.

Man he is ruthless and terrifying! Shit how the hell the MC would take tears out from him?

Anyway, tq for the update!

Double-page supporter
@Fluffyz_Raquelle26 He didn't know where the poison was all along, he simply knew Varena wasn't as loyal as she attempted to appear as. He only realized where the poison was when he smelled the fragrance in the towel Varena was using to dry his hair with. He even commented about how Varena knew he never used fragrances yet she still resorted to such a tactic. That's why he used that very same towel to strangle her with and why his eye was bleeding.

I really really hope that the ML is someone else...

Despite his seeming wit, he actually made a mess of the trust system and the network barring all religious differences that Akbar has created because of his zeal for religion. Not a king worthy of being remembered by any means.

Scars on his back? Is the author gonna create a traumatic past for him so that all his cruel actions can be justified? I agree with @Tensaitkuroneko and I hope he is not the ML!!! Not that Akbar was some great king, but Aurangzeb is the worst.

@sora124 i begrudgingly give some mughal kings the leeway because their administration has been pretty effective and well thought out despite common atrocities on the public. Good spies network, proper bureaucracy, etc.

But honestly, it is a bit icky like reading a romance manga about Hitler just because I am interested in ww2 Germany.
I mean I'll continue reading this but I would spend the whole time complaining about it! 😂

@Tensaitkuroneko - Honestly, the way I see it is 200-300yrs later, someone makes a historical manga/comic about Hitler before he became corrupted and a psychopath and I'm sure people will read that as well. I don't personally mind reading this as it happened many, many years ago so it wouldn't have the same effect as if someone made a Hitler comic now vs hundreds of years in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread