U12 (Under 12)

Group Leader
Ew, Daddy Bondrewd might love this kind of manga, but not me.

hcBNLDp.gif

I've seen better hentai than this one.

Hey! This seems like an interesting plo-
>girls are all under 12
oh no
>sexual violence
Oh NO
>ugly old bastard in the first few pages
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *speed dials 911*

The manga is a bait and switch, it’s actually about how pedos are disgusting and about brutally murdering them.
So you can all unjerk your knees and stop virtue signaling now.

@cuddlestruggle Imagine defending literal pedophiles. Wouldn’t be surprised if you fucking were one yourself, the only thing they deserve is a brick to their fucking heads.

Lol. First time seeing a manga which so openly acknowledges that it is made for pedos 😆

@cuddlestruggle LMAO DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Your take here is literally:
"You watch cartoons but you dare to criticize things you think are morally reprehensible? Outrageous."

And I see your other comments talking about the cruel oppression of pedophiles, but it isn't an absurd idea at all. Congratulations! You have just encountered the balance between liberty and public security. We concede personal liberty all the time in the interest of collective security, because that is the best way to optimize a society to be the best for the largest amount of people, even if at the expense of some abstract and material freedoms. Some people have to concede more liberty than others. I have no qualms actively oppressing and institutionalizing pedophiles in the same way we oppress and institutionalize psychopaths and people who fetishize killing.

Not to mention after all of this defending pedophiles, you have an infamous pedophile manga character as your profile picture. Is your intention here to actually convince people that you're a pedophile. Because you've convinced me. I think you are a pedophile.

This is a truly interesting manga. I wouldn't say "hey look at this! it's pedo stuff" it's more of "hey look it's the good ol bait and switch" I stay for the story and wonder how this is going to continue

@hourofmoths ikr? Btw there like a shit ton of pedos on this site. One time I criticized a manga for over sexualizing children and like three of ‘Em got all fuckin pissed and defensive.

the only thing i find exciting in this fucked up manga is seeing pedophiles getting murdered
pedophillia is absolutely disgusting and seeing these girls kill them is pretty fun

@hourofmoths My point was not about oppressing someone. My point was that it is cringe (notice how "cringe" is not a moral judgement) to depict a group like that, especially when it is non-ironically done out of hate. SJW has the same problem when they try to produce comics, because their bad guy is caricature on whom they hate IRL and it does not try to be funny or engaging. Compare that to something like "Monster".

edit: "and people who fetishize killing" - are those even oppressed at all IRL? A lot of mainstream holywood films fetishize killing. As well as some games, including the most popular ones like GTA.

edit2: "you have an infamous pedophile manga character as your profile picture" - Donovan is best waifu. Someone should seriously make a romance doujin with him and Guts.

@cuddlestruggle The oppression of pedophiles was definitely your point in some of your previous comments. Not sure why you're pretending you weren't talking about that now. I'm going to address some of the things you've said, and then I will address you directly.

If you are legitimately going to say that caricaturizing antagonists is "cringe" you better get ready to disavow a manga like Berserk, which on far more than one occasion is guilty of exactly the same "problem" you're talking about with its minor villians. The fact of the matter is, caricaturizing bad traits happens all the time for the sake of emphasis and hyperbole. I can almost guarantee it is used in works that you personally enjoy. Sometimes its use is too on the nose, which you could argue to be a mark of lower quality character building and writing, but that wasn't your reaction here.

How you hardcore go out of your way to defend pedophiles, and how quick you are to bring up them being so oppressed does not seem like a coincidence. I don't buy that this is about "cringe" for you, you very much look like you're responding to a personal attack, an attack against pedophiles who you seem to identify with.

It's also really funny to me that you talked so much about how pedophiles who aren't actively hurting people get treated so shitty, but then we take a look at your profile and what you've said:
-You've got a pedophile who DID RAPE A CHILD as your PROFILE PICTURE, a picture that you use to display yourself or something/someone you INDETIFY with. You seem to IDENTIFY with a CHILD RAPIST.
-Your name "CuddleStruggle" obviously alludes to rape.
-I imagine that your "edit2" comment is sarcastic, but even if taken to be sarcastic it is still VERY worrisome. On top of your profile, everything you've said in this comment section supports the characterization of you being a pedophile. And though I might trust a normal person to make an edgy joke similar to this, I certainly would not trust it with you. If a pedophile is able to joke about a kid being raped, they're clearly too desensitized to the situation, and I would strongly worry that they may act on their urges.

You are the EXACTLY the type of person I wouldn't let go anywhere near children. I'm being very serious in saying this.

Users who are viewing this thread