U12 (Under 12)

Sitting on a 4.7, or Bad, but I honestly think it deserves a 2, horrible. It seems like it COULD HAVE been a good manga, but the author is just not handling the subject material very good. At all. Also, the manga overall is just very, very creepy and terribly written.

So yeah. I'd rate this a 2/10, not worth the read. Instead, just look up a video on it instead or read a full story synopsis. The Anime Man on YouTube actually did a video on this manga, look for it and give it a watch. The title of the video is 'THIS MANGA IS NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN'.

This is literally a Pedo vs Loli in which the Loli’s are winning. I dunno why but I have a feeling not all of them survives/escapes, hopefully my instincts are wrong... But this is a good read nonetheless 9/10 since the loli’s are all badass

@Kukki-tastic It means the original manga, untranslated and all, is already finished. Published all the volumes and chapters in Japan. So now we're just waiting for a scanlator group to translate it to the end

Aggregator gang
There is no single sexual scene even at ending of series. Don't have a high hopes Pedos

Users who are viewing this thread