U12 (Under 12)

Group Leader
@all, I'm about halfway through the series but taking a break. I'll try to get back to it soon once I get caught up with my other series (Virgin Extinction Island) but man, U12 is unexpectedly dialogue-heavy!

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that you lolicons are disgusting degenerates and are a hop, skip and a jump away from committing henious acts on children. Do the rest of society a favor and turn yourselves in.
you know, you cant really turn yourself in just because you thought about doing it, maybe go to therapy throught

Despite how bad it sounds and seems, it's actually a really good and interesting manga if your aren't upset by the topic.

Can't wait for the next chapters.

Last edited:

WMR

Friendly reminder that you lolicons are disgusting degenerates and are a hop, skip and a jump away from committing henious acts on children. Do the rest of society a favor and turn yourselves in.
You think we’re all lolicons? Wtf? I just love the horror genre and I read all types because I read ALOT, and I like the characters (not the villains) in it. I want these girls to succeed, get revenge, and get away. Have you even read it? I think you’re projecting and giving yourself away…

Double-page supporter
Ok, some of you mfs are lying.
Why is there 4k bookmarks.
Which one of you degenerates actually enjoying this

Jokes aside, does the author really need to set the age to be U12?

Edit: nvm, I think it's just the title. I didn't check the actual content so I might be wrong

Question why is none of the translations of this manga whether it's this website or any other manga online website never go past chapter 31? What did all the translators on the internet just give up on this manga was it that bad? At this point the completionist in me is being driven nuts because I just want to finish this damn manga but no matter where I go it doesn't go past chapter 31 and my Japanese is not great so I couldn't read it in Japanese even if I bought it. Is this ever going to be fully translated does anybody at least know where full translation is so I can finish this trash?

Power Uploader
Question why is none of the translations of this manga whether it's this website or any other manga online website never go past chapter 31? What did all the translators on the internet just give up on this manga was it that bad? At this point the completionist in me is being driven nuts because I just want to finish this damn manga but no matter where I go it doesn't go past chapter 31 and my Japanese is not great so I couldn't read it in Japanese even if I bought it. Is this ever going to be fully translated does anybody at least know where full translation is so I can finish this trash?
Well I do have half of Ch. 32 already translated, but like I said before I'm doing this manga alone in the same time I do other mangas (now with some help).
But with this manga nobody came to help with U12, so other projects are taking priority right now.
If you would like to help me with this one, please contact me on Discord: aliceshiro111

Users who are viewing this thread