Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

Double-page supporter
We just can leave this description as default for every manga tagged Isekai, can't we?

Contributor
This is the worst thing I've seen in a long time. This is going to make me puke.

Double-page supporter
This tsundere edgelord main character is pretty cringeworthy...

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that synopsis is so beyond edgelord. I feel sad for the author who is obviously projecting his fails in life.

Dex-chan lover
Had to skim it and lol:

Isekai, edgy outcast teen MC who takes revenge on bullies, magic eyes, shouting the name of attack skills, stupid main girls... this is just so jam-packed with cringe.

Dex-chan lover
its actually not a bad manga, why does everyone gotta be like "OH NO EDGELORD BLAHBLAHBLAH" if you want manga with original content first come up with original criticism :p that being said I can see why people dont like the edginess, but honestly its mainly the beginning from what ive seen, after that it tames down pretty hard

Double-page supporter
Man if i didn’t kno prize winning manga artists were commenting all this trash talk for a pretty good manga?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono. The tragedies are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical edge most of the kino will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also Yu's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this kino, to realise that it's not just tragic- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the edginess in Yu's existential catchphrase “I don't need you” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mino’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually good, if the manga is represented like this, I want to read how the author writes the web or light novel....
It makes me remember nidome no yuusha.

PS: this is definitely a harem, but in my opinion the story is not for everyone, if the person finds it difficult to understand introvert mc's or you can't read between the lines(if you know what I mean) then this is not for you.

Users who are viewing this thread