Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

Double-page supporter
Chapter 8.1 was published on 2018-03-13 and is still the latest one available in Japanese. The raw page says there's no ETA for the next one.

Since it's already October, I'd say it's fair to assume it was cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
The plot/setting was hardly super original, but I liked this nonetheless, enough to reread a couple of times. The characters were nicely broken in the head, each in their own way, although they did show unfortunate signs of being healed, especially the MC. One positive detail was how there wasn't immediately any grandiose missions or other over the top stuff pushed onto the MC. He was just in a no-name village doing nothing that would gather anyone's interest and the world wasn't on the brink of destruction, waiting for a savior.

It's a pity to see this series cut so short.

Double-page supporter
Damn guess I’ll have to stick with the WN, at least the English translator is reliable...

One of the first Mangas i read but after weeks no updates huh. I hope someone will pick it up.

I liked this, too bad it looks like it's dropped.

I think the description is pretty snarky though. The bit at the end is just the description's author adding their own opinion about the story (apparently they didn't like it). To whoever wrote it --- just because you didn't like the story doesn't mean you should ruin others' perceptions of it before they read the story for themselves. Your job is to give a basic, objective description of the story, not to insert your personal opinion and color others' judgments. Let people form their own beliefs about the story. If you think it's shit, use the rating feature to rate it low or trash it in the comments like everyone else, and then move on. Please keep your personal BS out of the story description.

Aggregator gang
is it dropped by the author ? awwwww this has some good shit in it too :(

Users who are viewing this thread