Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

VIP
>sniping someone that has translation rights straight from author
Makes sense

Dex-chan lover
@Rotoscopic

I would be triggered too if I managed to get the artist's approval to translate their work only to get sniped for not valid reasons.

Thanks for your work. I'll patiently wait for your version.

Power Uploader
PsV1U8G.png

Dex-chan lover
Caught up on the last 5 chapters, barely noticed it was a different group.
Last chapter was what, 6 weeks ago? Raws are... Feb 23 and Mar 5... 4 months ago? Is there an author-official embargo on releases?
People always gotta have something to complain about on manga sites.

Contributor
This is it, Chief. (in-universe wingmanning)
and
This ain't it, Chief. (sniping an author-approved TL)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, @CrazySlowScans.
I'm pretty sure an author approving fan translation is him being okay with overseas fans reading his stuff, not him thinking West Egg are "The Chosen Ones!" who are the only ones fit to carry his will outside japan. He'd be fine with a bilingual raccoon doing it.
@Xunder @Rotoscopic "Snipes" like this exclusively happen when chapters stay unreleased for a long time. It's fine to be frustrated, but don't act like this was out of hand. This is the only market that favors monopoly, when competition is what benefits the reader the most.
You sat on a popular manga for weeks, leaving an open spot that anyone could and would want to take.
This "You Got a Permit For That Translation, Mate?" crap can get shoved in a cold, dark and very gentle place for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread