Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
For they people who complained translator should be faster, you do realize this isnt their job right? These translators mighy have other things in their life that takes precedents over translating manga for people on the internet

Dex-chan lover
Chief has his yuri goggles keyed up and locked on at all times. Bless his heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Here is the thing. The vast majority here is translated by fans. Not pro. If you don't do your job someone else will do it. Unlike a company that owns the right of a manga it's not the case here.
So if you post nothing for a month don't act surprised that someone else do your job.
The vast majority doesn't give a fuck of who translate, just that it's done and done correctly.
Sorry for the butthurt translators but you don't get pity from the vast majority of readers.

I want to read my manga nothing else. I learned english because french translators were too slow. Don't expect me to give a f*ck about "Meh i got snipped because i didnt post sh*t for over a month". The "Entitled fucktards" like the so called translators like to call the readers, are not the said readers but themselves. Doing jack sh*t and expecting that peoples will wait like nice little dogs is a pretty good definition of entitlement.

Yeah for sure it's not their jobs. So since it's not their job, they should not expect to get the same exclusivity on translation.

if it was about translation coming out the same day by a dude who did it with google translate just to be the first i would understand the "sniping" complains. But here it doesnt apply, since it's simply because the translator didnt do it at all.

If you pledge, don't hedge.
For all I care, it doesn't matter if it's your job or not. When you say you do something, you actually do it. If you don't, someone else will.
West Egg could be like 'Thanks guys, we'll take it from here' instead of saying whatever the hell that was. Why demand respect if you don't even try to be respectable?

Dex-chan lover
Translating a series does not give you any kind of exclusivity, monopoly, or other right over that series. People can choose to translate it if you drop it. People can choose to translate it even if you don't drop it, just because they feel like it. Unless the author actually chips in and says "I want this guy to translate my works and not this other guy", both translations are equally valid (differences in quality notwithstanding).

Funnily enough, I don't see any of the staff of the people who were actually translating this complaining about the "snipe" so its just WIBs creating unneeded drama again.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
"Sniping" is some of the dumbest shit I've seen adults argue about in my life.

Fed-Kun's army
Rotoscopic's been camping both this site's forums and plebbit, responding immediately to people laughing at him being easily manipulated, claiming he's not mad.

Users who are viewing this thread