Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!

I almost overlook this because of the shoujo ai tag, yet the synopsis or first chapter doesn't give that vibe at all. Hm...

Dex-chan lover
Οn the plus side, this looks hilarious and also heartwarming.

On the minus side, that shoujo ai tag and the sergeant fondling the loli kinda scare me.

Eh, if I can read Yuusha Yukagen and Ore no Musume no Tame without getting arrested, I can read this too

Contributor
the chap was translated 1 year ago, so there's hope for new chaprtes?

Double-page supporter
Did the raw really say California Roll? Because I've yet to see any sushi place in Japan with that. (Western style rolls aren't really served at sushi places in Japan.)

Dex-chan lover
Haha, this manga is a dream come true. I really, really, REALLY like the premise. But these tend to be short, which is a pity.

3 Volumes (Ongoing)
Oh... OH MY GOD!

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is probably the best 2 opening chapters I've read of anything in the past 6 months. Brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
It's another one of these with the really adorable and amazing wingmananimals

That ferret/weasel thing is probably the best part of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal: Yes, I would expect California rolls to be rare in Japan. They were invented in Vancouver by Tojo, a locally famous sushi chef with like the classiest sushi restaurant in town which was there before sushi was a widespread thing. So yeah, it does seem weird.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is very silly. I can take abs and lolis or leave them alone, but it's funny and the ferret is great, so I'll stick around for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread