Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!

So the maid is a straight up pedophile....

Aside from that the other characters are cute, especially the father, and the ferret adorable! So I'll follow this for a while, but if they try to pass off the maid's behaviour as acceptable I will drop this quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Anime trailer is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idIi0A7o9P0

Contributor
Man I can't get enough of these delicious muscular girls mmm...

Ooooooooh boy, my Holy Trinity of ripped girls is now complete!

Mikasa Ackermann, Saotome Yae and now Kamoi Tsubame.

P R A I S E
J A P A N

Dex-chan lover
@Rasparr Don't forget Soryuuin Akemi from Danberu nan kiro moteru? and Knight Leo from Ima made ichido mo onna atsukaisareta koto ga nai onnakishi wo onna atsukai suru!

Can somebody tell me why this gets no new scans or translated chapters, even with the anime airing soon?? I want to read more ?

Fed-Kun's army
someone translate more i beg on the floor!! at least the anime is coming but they never look as cute animated

Anime for this is out, looks good and will pass the translated chapters by next episode. Hopefully someone picks this up.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kind of more interested in seeing their relationship after the little girl is in High School. Too bad, the MC didn't have some military upgrades that prevented her from aging. Also, Too bad she didn't keep the form of herself as a teenager.

Contributor
@Lymus - Thanks for the update mate.
I like Kanko works, but this author shine only when she doing ero manga and not wasting her talent to generic comedies like these. But is she make some money from this then is ok, her art still the one of the best. :)

Users who are viewing this thread