Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - My Son Is...

Dex-chan lover
I think now would be confirmation that her son is gay. The previous chapters were kinda dancing around it subject.

What should have thrown the mom for a loop if the son was looking up futanari. Keep her and the audience guessing.

It was noce that mom was considering the son and didn't tell others before talking with him

I love how his mom seriously thought about it and ended up with the conclusion that absolutely nothing has changed, even if he was gay.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what to say besides thank you for the author, it's so cute to see this story from the point of view of his mother.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh boy, rookie mistake there. Incognito mode, always. I remember when I actually had to delete my history, before private browsing was a thing.

Dex-chan lover
This mom is melting my heart.
That's how a parent's mind set should work, obviosuly they woudln't accept it right away since they were taught a certai nstandard since birth, such teachigns are hard to forget.
But adpating for the sake of your child is what one msut do for everyoen t obe happy !

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro

I had the same vibe. I just think it's the end of volume 2 or something. I need more of this in my life.

Ahhh nooo it's over. Nice sweet story, mom of the year easy

also to the people wondering, the author is still posting new chapters on his twitter (April 2nd was the latest one), so this isn't the end.

Users who are viewing this thread