Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - My Son Is...

Contributor
Oh whew, this isn't the end. But if it were, this wouldn't have been a bad place to stop

Dex-chan lover
The title should be "My Son is Defnitely Gay."

Also, this is probably just the end of Volume 1. I expect more.

Some notes I like is how his mom is very accepting and tries to tell his dad but just is kinda like "eh, he'll figure it out."

Also, Tomoko is looking great for 40. I thought she was like in her early 30s AT MOST.

Please also get the childhood friend to date Yuuri. I don't want her heart broken and I think it would be cute.

Dex-chan lover
I love how even tho the dads not in on it, him being concerned and genuinely interested is what helped her sort herself out a little- like, whatever else is going on in his life, he's still her kid, and he's doing just fine. What a lovely series.

I was expecting her to tell dad about him looking up naked pictures and for it to be laughed off by dad

Dex-chan lover
I know the mom wants to tell the dad so badly because it's their child they love so much. It's a little bittersweet to think about what the dad will say. The father already said how gross and uncomfortable it is to see two men kiss. Maybe she is protecting her son if the father does want to kick the son out or be ashamed of him. I know this is a wholesome series but it does happen a lot when loving parents do turn their back on the children they raise and loved once they discover something like this. In the end, hopefully the dad becomes just as accepting to love their son no matter what he is or loves.

Dex-chan lover
@pink_rabbit parents are kinda crazy on the topic of homosexuality because it is a taboo thing and is not all too common. There are things that come with it to like your parents wanting grandchildren, while gay people probably have 1/10th the number of kids as straight couples if not less. I am considering adoption, invitro or some other possibility as to how gay couples have kids. So many moms talk about wanting grandkids

Lol, i started reading and this is the most hilarious. Even amplified by BL. Truly cultured,

i wish this manga was around when i was younger. maybe i would have come out sooner? anyway 10/10 fulfilling parts of me i didn't know needed to be healed 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread