Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 37 - My Big Brother

Group Leader
I really am kinda hoping Yuuri is on the ace/aro spectrum. Because it would just be more interesting that way. <33

Fed-Kun's army
Hiroki's kind of being a dick. Leaving just because your crush is leaving, are these people even your friends? wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone trying to push sexuality on Yuuri?

He's a kid, I had no opinions on men or women when I was young either. Didn't really feel anything for anyone til I was 18

Dex-chan lover
I like how the little brother doesn't question about gender. Just the definition of having feelings for someone.

Group Leader
He hasn't even hit puberty, just stop with the cringy "ACE!!!" shit. Is it really that hard to not project onto fictional characters for a second?

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki, take your time. Keep watching over your older brother, keep observing your classmates. No rush to figure things out. Someday you'll meet someone that'll make you want to understand what love is.

And also, you can't force your feelings onto someone. Work on actually building a connection and see if anything comes of it. If not, move on. There are people out there that will love you back.

Dex-chan lover
The story is literally about a boy who is gay, not a stretch to wonder if another one of them is ace.

@gum_rummy Seriously. I was surprised to see some people just outright against it. Like is that so farfetch'd with a story entirely about an adolescent boy who's poorly hiding in the closet? Could very well be puberty as some are saying but to immediately condemn the possibility is just silly especially in this setting.

I think a good translation would be Strike Bros assuming it's parodying Smash Bros. Other games like Monster Strike use "suto" as shorthand as well, as in "monsuto".

Arc

SutoBura should be a parody of Street Fighter and Smash Brothers.

Ace isn’t a gender, don’t be a jerk.

It’s neat to see a character written as actually observing and learning.

i'm so glad yuuri seems aroace! he's so relatable to me and that chapter just made him even more relatable haha <3 you go little bro!!

Dex-chan lover
Ace isn't a thing. Aro isn't a thing. Yuuri is probably autistic spectrum.

If you have no sex drive (for lack of a better term, because it also is biologically connected to romantic love) during or post puberty until menopause or death (depending on which sex hormones are dominant), you have a medical problem. Sex drive is as natural and important as the desire for food. If you don't have any sexual desire, I would recommend seeking medical help. Perhaps you are depressed, or traumatised, or have endocrine problems. Perhaps you are unable to recognise, or are afraid, or ashamed of having, sexual desire. Perhaps you have sex-related anxiety and this is you coping mechanism. Perhaps you are uncomfortable with your own sexuality, or your body.

Whichever or none of these that might apply, seek medical help. It is not healthy not to have sexual desire. Sexual desire is an intrinsic part of the human experience that should not be denied. Not recognising it as a problem will cause health and interpersonal problems down the road, in addition to whatever has caused your lack of desire in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread