Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 38 - Alleged Lover

Contributor
Better excitedly curious than hatefully nosey. Do hope they don't just go up and confront him. I'm sure Best Mom will hold Ms Coworker back from accidentally doing that though

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome, but Abe ain't gonna be happy until we find away to make stem cells into eggs so he can have gay men make babies.

That population ain't gonna grow itself.

Dex-chan lover
Good role models are important. Growing up with very few of them in the public realm, but lucky enough to come across some good mentors, I cannot stress this enough. Mom's got the right idea.

@Candymon but she seems to want to talk to him herself, it's not about the son meeting and beeing around a good queer adult (which indeed is important and helps a lot), like I'd be surprised if she arranges for them to meet (or do you mean something else?).

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime
I also think the mom wants to know more about Toono's background and past to know about any pitfalls or hardships he may have experienced so she can protect her son from them. Or at the very least be there for her son when he's going through some difficulties.

This is the first chapter that made me cry, in a good way. God knows we need more parents like the mother in this manga! I wish my parents were like that. I'm only out to my biological mother, but damn does it sting hiding parts of yourself (however badly like the son lol) from the people you love, like your family.

Users who are viewing this thread