Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - What a Waste

Group Leader
I really liked that one. I hate it when people tell me "That's such a waste" about what I do that makes me happy. Wholesome mom.

Aggregator gang
That was beautiful. 😭 Really felt the message.

And anyways, why do people (no matter if it's close friends or literal strangers) always feel the need to comment on other people's relationship choices. Moreover, why is it so hard to keep shoes neat and pretty? 😣

Dex-chan lover
Mom's introspection was so nice to read. It's as if she's still growing up alongside her own children.

It's quite deep! But some may find it debatable. Obviously, most people can't find a proper relationship first time.

Dex-chan lover
In defence of the co-worker; she opened up a whole new perspective and manga for the son + best mom to read too. Her personality is a problem but its not out of harm. She's not making any comments to Toono too. There is an article about how fujoshis become educated and allies to the LGBT. It was an interview with many gay men. She's not a bad person. Just not educated.

I know a lot of people who need this lesson. This is so well laid out. I love this manga

I looove this. This manga is so well done. I’m going to figure out how to support this mangaka ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
Being gay doesn’t make your life a waste...being alive in the first place does.

I love it!!! There are so many people who would benefit from reading this manga. It’s not about tolerance, it’s about acceptance and understanding.

Double-page supporter
I thought it was interesting how Best Mom expressing her existing belief that how a person lives their life is up to them led to her acceptance of her son's use (or lack thereof) of his shoes, when many similar stories in various media reverse the causal relationship of those two concepts.

Dex-chan lover
Best mom is best mom! I really liked how this chapter played out
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 good shout, it turned what would otherwise have been an awkward contrivance into something insightful.

Users who are viewing this thread