Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 3 Ch. 45 - Keyboard

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Asumi-chan...

Losat to a boy who seriously needs to see a barber or hairdresser...or needs to fire his current one.

I hope Asumi find someone else, but until then I'm also rooting for her! Thanks for the translation ^^b

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell the poor girl the truth already. It's just gonna get even more painful the longer it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Awww, she's so cute. I hope she finds another great and nice guy to fall for who can love her back :D

Super cute and thanks for translating

cheered me up!

Stay safe and good luck on 2021!!! Wishing you the best

might be wrong, but he's pressing down B when he was trying to find C right? looked like he pressed the left key of the two.

Double-page supporter
i feel like the mom lol i'm rooting for them both 🥺💕

I support hiroki and his feelings but also oof. the neighbor girl i feel bad for also ;-;

Watch the plot twist be that he's NOT gay and the mother is just looking to deep into his actions and we are just seeing it through her perspective and have been fooled into going along with it.

I know i supposed to empathize / sympathetic with mc, but somehow as a gay men im rooting for that sad tragedic str8 girl. Maybe it's because i had experience on fallen in love with someone that has different sexuality

Double-page supporter
aww ;w; thank you for the chapter!! and yeah he's pressing B key lol.. bless him :")

Users who are viewing this thread