Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Thank you I was waiting for this ❤❤❤❤
I hope it won't be romantic though...

Group Leader
@ma_chan mmm... i think there will be romance between them :/ i suspect that he already have feelings for her... ch 6 came out yesterday in japan there is not much, but i think he feels something... i like the couple, but idk hahah we will see.... thanks for reading♥

@LemonQueen
I don't hate thier romantic relationship 😅😅but I would prefere it could still step brother and sister relationship but it's ok 😊❤
I'm excited for next chapters thanks for picking this up ❤❤❤

@zDarkness
when the first chapter was realesed we didn't expect it to be romance so we were confused and I thought it would be a step brother and sister relationship but it turned into romance but I enjoy reading it though ❤

This is so cute, whichever route it goes, as long as its wholesome like this I don't care.
Thanks for your hard work!!

Thank you for the chapter! I’m really enjoying their development. I’m really happy at how it’s a gradual thing. And I also really like the art. The characters are all very aesthetically pleasing to me. Plus it doesn’t hurt that Gen’s totally my type 😂 I really look forward to her continuous struggle with her younger brothers. Thank you again for all of your hard work!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. Loved this chapter🥺
Thanks for the update‼️

Thanks for the update! I'm wondering when the hikikomori brother will play a bigger role...

Users who are viewing this thread