Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
A part of me doesn't care if they get married, but a part of me doesn't want them to get married. Like, please just stay like this. Even without the romance, I think their days will be lively, fluffy, and fulfilling in their own rights. Either way, I hope they still become happy, and don't have to deal with drama so much.
Thanks for the translation!

Thats dangerous a miracle might happen between you mostly if you have urges hahahaha. Thank you for the Update

🤗🤗🤭🤭🤭🤭 very touching chapter it cure my heart from domestic girlfriend ending. Im going to follow this story. Thank u translator lemonade staff for sharing this 🤗

I'm getting some heartwarming Tohru and Momiji vibes from Ito and Rui. (∩≧ᴗ≦∩) I love how realistic a kid he is, too. So many kids in manga are portrayed as idealistic, angelic, eternally adorable munchkins, but he keeps reminding me of my own younger siblings or kids I've babysat.

And oh, wow, but Gen is sly. That smirk on page 34...

Rui will probably remember the "wedding" even when he gets older, then tease Ito about it for years to come.

As much as i want a romance, i love seeing them like how they never had "oneesan" in their lives, ofc they would be clingy to her... I myself agree too, "ane-san" figure in a family is great '-')

Dex-chan lover
The dad has only had a daughter for a month but already wants to protect her more than his own sons.

Users who are viewing this thread