Uchi no Otouto-domo ga sumimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

currently one of the ongoing shoujos I’ve been looking forward to, pls plot, do not go 📉 (2nd mls r common but idk I’m not liking this one 🤔)

ty for the chapter 💕

Ahhh what a palate cleanser after how frustrating 'Where's My Lovely Sweetheart?' has been, LOL. I love how hilarious this manga is--Ito is so relatable..

Reading the comments I guess something is really wrong with me. I kind of like the sleazy womanizer second ML who fall for FML. I think they often have quite a nice character development and I'm a sucker for that

Maybe the plot will avoid the obvious and have the playboy just be a wingman for MC without any drama.

@Joditc Shu is a couple years younger than Gen IIRC, so they wouldn't be in the same class.

Wow, I've seen some annoying playboys and aloof characters that can really piss me off, but this guy takes it to a whole new level of annoyance. So much so I would drop this if he doesn't disappear in the next 2-3 chapters. Thankfully, everyone else and the rest of the manga is just too good and such. No matter how annoying this dick is, I won't drop this.

Gen coming through in his prince costume is everything ;__; thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread